Ohhh 2013, you were so long and meandering I didn’t even notice you slipping away. There’s been so much that happened with my business this year, I demand a recap!
Lots of firsts! This year I:
– started the year out with my first calendar ever.
– launched a successful Indiegogo project for my first trade show!
– had a booth at Surtex for the first (but not last) time.
– was featured in The Wall Street Journal about my Indiegogo project.
– created more business logos than ever, and had fun doing them!
– created a Christmas scrapbook line for Hazel and Ruby.
– was asked to license to an exciting company launching in 2014 (more to come about that one!)
– was asked to license designs to a company I love dearly (more soon on this too!)
– asked to join some other special projects I can’t discuss yet. EEP!
So now we see what 2014 has in store…I love a clean slate, a fresh start, and lots of late nights to look forward to.